Papers in top conference or journal proceedings
- Taliver Heath, Eduardo Pinheiro, Jerry Hom, Ulrich Kremer,
Ricardo Bianchini, ``Application Transformations for Energy and Performance-Aware Device
Management'', The Proceedings of the The Eleventh International Conference on
Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques, 2002 and winner of the Best
Student Paper Award.
- T. Heath, E. Pinheiro, J. Hom, U. Kremer, and
R. Bianchini. ``Code Transformations for Energy-Efficient Device
Management'' , IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2004.
- T. Heath, R. P. Martin, T. D. Nguyen, ``Improving Cluster
Availability Using Workstation Validation'', The Proceedings of
the International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, June
- T. Heath, S. Kaur, R. Martin,
and T. Nguyen, ``Quantifying the Impact of Architectural Scaling on Communication'' Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Symposium on
High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA)
Papers in other refereed conference proceedings
- T. Heath, B. Diniz, E. V. Carrera, W. Meira Jr., and
``Self-Configuring Heterogeneous Server Clusters''. Proceedings of the Workshop on Compilers and Operating Systems for Low Power (COLP), September 2003.
- T. Heath, E. Pinheiro, and R. Bianchini.
``Application-Supported Device Management for Energy and
Performance''. Proceedings of the Workshop on Power-Aware
Computer Systems, February 2002.
- E. Pinheiro, R. Bianchini, E. V. Carrera, and T. Heath.
``Load Balancing and Unbalancing for Power and Performance in
Cluster-Based Systems''. Proceedings of the Workshop on
Compilers and Operating Systems for Low Power, September 2001.
- T. Heath, R. P. Martin, T.
D. Nguyen. "The Shape of Failure",The Proceedings of the First
Workshop on Evaluating and Architecting System dependabilitY, June 2001.
Other Career Things