This page no longer maintained!
Please go to edpin.com for
- Operating systems, power and energy conservation, file systems and
their storage devices, web applications and wild and crazy
- E. Pinheiro, R. Bianchini, and
C. Dubnicki. "Exploiting Redundancy to
Conserve Energy in Storage Systems". Technical Report, Department
of Computer Science, Rutgers University, February 2005.
- T. Heath, E. Pinheiro, J. Hom, U. Kremer, and R. Bianchini. "Code Transformations for Energy-Efficient Device
Management". IEEE Transactions on Computers, volume 53, number
8, August 2004.
- E. Pinheiro and R. Bianchini, "Energy
Conservation Techniques for Disk Array-Based Servers". Proceedings
of the 18th Annual ACM International Conference on Supercomputing
(ICS'04), June 2004, St. Malo, France.
- Eduardo Pinheiro, Ricardo Bianchini, Enrique V. Carrera, and
Taliver Heath. "Dynamic Cluster
Reconfiguration for Power and Performance". Kluwer Academic
Publishers, September 2003.
- E. V. Carrera, E. Pinheiro, and R. Bianchini. "Conserving Disk Energy in Network Servers". In
the Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Supercomputing
(ICS'03), June 2003. Longer version published as Technical Report DCS-TR-511, Department of
Computer Science, Rutgers University, November 2002, Revised March
- Taliver Heath, Eduardo Pinheiro, Jerry Hom,
Ulrich Kremer, and Ricardo Bianchini. "Application Transformations for Energy and
Performance-Aware Device Management". Proceedings of the 11th
International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation
Techniques (PACT'02), September 2002. Best paper
- Taliver Heath, Eduardo Pinheiro, and Ricardo Bianchini. "Application-Supported Device Management for
Energy and Performance". Proceedings of the Workshop on
Power-Aware Computer Systems (PACS'02), February 2002. Also published as
Technical Report DCS-TR-467, November 2001.
- Eduardo Pinheiro, Ricardo Bianchini, Enrique Carrera, Taliver
Heath, "Load Balancing and Unbalancing for
Power and Performance in Cluster-Based Systems", Proceedings of
the Workshop on Compilers and Operating Systems for Low Power,
September 2001. Longer version published as Technical Report DCS-TR-440, Department of
Computer Science, Rutgers University, May 2001.
- Eduardo Pinheiro "Nomad, a Scalable Operating System for
Clusters of Uni and Multiprocessors", XIII Dissertation Thesis
Contest (CTD2000), Curitiba, Parana, Brazil, July 16-21, 2000. Best National MSc. thesis in 1999.
Micelaneous: Classes, Lecture Notes, Talks and Posters
If only I had a star, I would polish it everyday, to keep it shining
-- Lucian Galescu (the "hand" man)
Last update: 25/Apr/2005